McDaniel College Budapest 

Credit Transfer
Credit Transfer for an International Baccalaureate Diploma

1   Requests for transcripts should be directed to the Transcript Officer at
2   The Transcript Officer should send the transcripts to the main campus in Maryland, USA
We also suggest that for transcript information you contact your IB coordinators at your former schools or check the IBO website, where this information can be found.

message board